Book an “Impacting Perceptions” workshop. Explore the source of your views and how they affect you and your relationship with others. Be provided with viable solutions in treating yourself and others with respect, kindness, and Luv.
— Impacting perceptions —
Book an Impacting Perceptions workshop.
We project what is within, which is why Luv Mrk offers Impacting Perceptions, a transformative workshop consisting of brain teaser exercises, illusions, videos and activities used to explore our personal views and how these interpretations affect self and relationships with others. Discover how outside influences from our experiences and environment to the media shapes our perceptions which in turn inspire our choices and actions. When we identify the beneficial and/or destructive impact our beliefs have on our lives we can then consciously choose to evolve our approach to the way we treat ourselves and those around us in order to cultivate the peace and Luv we seek in the world.
"We project what is within. If we have peace and Luv within, we are able to bring peace and Luv to our communities, cities, states, country, and the world." ― Hailima Yates, CEO of Luv MrK
In this eye opening presentation we will
- Explore the source of our perceptions
- Identify the advantageous and/or damaging beliefs we have and how they govern our actions
- Realize how our approach to life decisions shape our experiences
- Acknowledge the impact we make in and beyond our environment
- Be conscious of ridding ourselves of harmful views to allow us to cease recycling destructive perceptions unto one generation to the next
- Uncover inner tools to make beneficial choices
- Develop empowerment strategies moving forward to consciously build a peaceful and loving environment and to be your best authentic self
Additional areas of focus
- Luv YOU – Challenges the messages of what measures a person’s value so we may let go of any damaging teachings that harmed our esteem in order to Luv who we are.
- Unity – An assessment of our perceptions and treatment of people due to their gender, race, religion, politics, socio-economic status, sexuality, ability and appearance in order to build positive relationships and enhance empathy. This workshop encourages people to not be spectators but active participants in creating positive social changes.
- Team Building - Activities to enhance perception awareness, improve cross-cultural communications, understand how to interact with different personalities, pin point source of conflict to reach resolution, and increase team morale in order to encourage effective, productive, and successful team cooperation.
“What we are today comes from our thoughts of yesterday, and our present thoughts build tomorrow. Our life is the creation of our mind.” – Shakyamuni
Prices vary depending on the event, length of presentation, audience size, customization and for non-profit organizations.
One-time event minimum $500
- Weekly class minimum $60/class
(If you received a flyer at any one of my booths this year, the discounted price will be honored.)
PeaceJam Youth Leadership Conference - Denver, CO | The Rock Center Youth Leadership Training - Denver, CO | Sista Love Mentoring Inc. Sexual Harassment in the Workplace - Denver, CO | PeaceJam Rocky Mountain Slam - Denver, CO | Manual High School - Denver, CO | McGlone Academy - Denver, CO | Kepner Beacon Middle School - Denver, CO | 100 Men Who Cook Ambassador Team Building Workshop - Denver, CO | Perceptual Awakening Retreat - Winter Park, CO | The Apprentice of Peace Wellness Studio - Denver, CO | National Organization for Women Love Your Body Campaign - Rapid City, SD | Black Hills State University Geek Speak - Rapid City, SD | Black Hills State University Race & Ethnic Relations Sociology class, Intro to Sociology, Diversity Week, ITOLD Leadership Seminar, 24 Hour Diversity Workshop, Geek Speak – Spearfish, SD | Alaska Pacific University "My Culture Sounds Like..." project – Anchorage, AK | Colorado University of Denver "My Culture Sounds Like..." project – Denver, CO | Colorado Committee on Africa and the Caribbean, Mercury Café – Denver, CO | The Bug Theatre – Denver, CO | San Diego Black Film Festival – San Diego, CA | Oakland International Film Festival – Oakland, CA | EFPalooza Film Festival – Denver, CO | FairGrinds Coffee House – New Orleans, LA | Kiwanis – Spearfish, SD | Rotary – Spearfish, SD | Youthwise – Spearfish, SD